Daily Archives: January 14th, 2013

What is a watermark?

If you hold a piece of writing paper up to the light you may see a design of some kind.  The design may include the words “rag content” and a picture of an eagle, crown or some other symbol  such marking are called “watermarks.” Watermarks are trademarks which paper makers put in their better quality …

Rate this:

Continue reading